Preparation for Winter Candyland is now in full swing. Your £1 entrance fee includes a welcome drink, a visit to Santa’s grotto (and a present) and entrance to the games room and the legendary snow pit and disco. Timings to see Santa are at the end of this post.
In the meantime we need:
- help setting up. If you are able to help please put your name on the sign up sheet in the lobby. We need people to help set up from 2.30pm on Friday, help on stalls and help clear up afterwards
- cakes and biscuits (ideally star shaped!) on the day
- to borrow fairy lights (preferably battery operated) and extension leads. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help
- your raffle stubs or unused tickets. Please give these back to Andrea. The raffle will be called the following week in assembly
- donations of jolly jars for our jolly jar tombola. Please give them to Andrea in the lobby. You should have received a letter about this already. There’s also a poster and example in the lobby (along with some spare empty jars) and to inspire you further here is a picture of some gorgeous jolly jars already made by a Cygnus parent
Timetable to see Santa